Here are little bits of whatever that survived the inbox purge of SXSW blasts, no-name remixers and other sub-par music submissions. For as those close to the Stark camp know, things just picked up vocationally as well as extracurricularly. As such, our posting has been limited and for that we apologize. For now, we will give you what we can, and hopefully start making a few knots when the winds shift.
Little bits of whatever (week of 03/8):
- Megafaun + Tallest Man = cover of
Bon Iver's"Creature Fear" shown above. I don't have enough time to call out Bon here, so I'll leave that for my black list post when it comes to fruition.
- Neon Indian drops his newest single "Sleep Paralyist" co-produced by Grizzly Bear's Chris Taylor on Green Label Sound's website.
- Echo & The Bunnymen kick off a string of US dates including a 5/1 date in NYC at Irving Plaza and also release a new single, "Porxy".
- Our good friends, Ezra Furman and the Harpoons announced their SXSW showcases w/ Pretty Good Dance moves and actually got Stark to read something tagged "SXSW"
- Billboard.com releases the second piece of SXSW mail we open -- their "20 Artists to Watch for at SXSW" list and it's embarrassing. She & Him is on there. Enough said. BLACK LIST!
- That's all for now.